Sunday, December 17, 2006

Yes!! It is Sunday, and as Ashley says, Yippe we get to go to church. Perry was speaking this morning about worry. It was a keeper ( aren't they all ) We sat with Shelley this morning. It was the first time I'd see her in several years. She and Kristie gotten together a few weeks ago along with Amy. And Kris had sat with her one Sunday while I was on camera. After Church we dashed home grabbing a quick bite of leftovers from yesterday's dinner then headed off to the Denver Christmas Parade. What a hoot. If you've never gone you should. It is a Red Neck tradition.




After we cleaned up from the Parade we dashed over to The Wood Auto Christmas party at the Golden Corral. It was wonderful folks to see the whole Wood family and some of the workers. I miss working with them a lot. I also thought it was nice of Terry and Bev to invite me and Kristie. I really wish we could get together more often. Those are truly good people. And always treat me like family. Thanks guys.

No Homegroup tonight. I miss everyone. Well I did see Eddie Monica, Sheila and Alvin at church, and Ben and Mahalie at the parade. Ben was driving his golf cart thingy.

No comments: