Sunday, December 03, 2006

Busy Sunday. NewSpring in the morning. Uncle Talmadge and Eloise were there so we sat with them. A little father back than I like but the view point was still pretty good. I just like my up near the front seats best I think. Perry was good today and I saw a lot of tie-ins with previous messages of the past few months. Also I want to extend kudos to Ken Wilson and the production staff. Ken you may have taken the day off, but the team did a good job. I really liked the snowfall graphic in the verses. I have a graphics idea. Maybe we should do a snowball coming right at us , splatting on the screen with the words to some announcement or something. Like a snow ball hitting a window that just saved you. A silly thought. But it would be fun to create. And it would( got to say it ) MAKE AN IMPACT. ( sorry )
After church we went to lunch with Talmadge and Eloise at El Patron. We invited Amy and Joel, but they had made other plans. We got there before they opened, but they went ahead and let us in and served a very good meal. I always enjoy it there.
Next it was home for 15 minutes to pick-up a couple things and then off to the Christmas parade. We sat near the beginning again this year parking at Elliot Davis and watching from in front of the bank. It was a little cool when the wind blew, but nice when the sun hit you. Saw several people we knew and enjoyed the fun.
Next Kristie and I ran by the mall to pick-up a gift for the kids Katelyn and Logan. Katelyn wanted a specific Sweatshirt from Aeropostial and some lotion from Bath and Body. Logan also had asked for some men's body wash. ( ?? Go figure ) We were able to find everything. I got a great shirt from Aeropostial and Kristie was able to pick-up several goodies for her office staff.
Then on to homegroup. Held this week at Ben and Mahaile's. since Tod and Amy had had such a busy week. Thanks again guys. We got home just after for the official Clemson is going to to the Music City Bowl talks on the radio. Georgia at the former Peach Bowl. And just in time to write some checks, paying the bills once again. Whew..bed time and the tree which now has had lights near a week yet is still not decorated. Maybe Monday night.

1 comment:

ken said...

duly noted. thanks for the compliment and I'll keep the idea in mind.