Thursday, September 07, 2006

This is a blog I created some time ago for another idea I had. Anyway I am posting it here to see how it will look with actual content:

Well here it is friday again. This has been a interesting week.

On Sunday I did something amazing. I ran a professional video camera for two services. Yes I am now one of the AV crew at NewSpring. You know they spent 1.6 million dollars on the sound, lighting and production there. They have ( this week ) 4 live tv studio type cameras and I got to play like I knew how to run one. My only issue other than being new at it. My neck and arms got tired. It was a blast however. Can't wait to do it again.

Monday was nice and slow. I needed that.

Happy B'day John Wetton !!! You rock!

Tuesday , election day. They moved the polling place. Needed better signs. But there were no line and it took maybe 2 minutes.

Wednesday tough day at work. Many like that and I would bolt. The a/c unit died and it wa near 95 in the office. We had no fans and tempers were on edge . FIX the AIR. After work I ran by Sams and exchanged my John Fogerty DVD. The first one would not play. Guess what !! neither would the second one. Then it was over to the airport. The new winch system works..Yeah!! woof woof !!! yipee. And I did not break a sweat using it. ( it was near 95 outside too. )

Thrs I spent the whole day downloading AvWeb podcasts. I love that flyng stuff and this is a pod cast news service. Well you know ne. Had to hear all the ones out there soooo. Last night went to dinner with my lil'Monk and Amy and Joel at Mama Penns. Had a great salad with grilled chicken. ,,Te he he ,,, rabbit food.

Today, I discovered Lee's web blog page and his download section. I am off to Atlanta in a few ...Braves tonight. Why do tickets have to cost soooo much. DUH !! the players make like 94 zillion buck pr game now. My Uncle Doug ( rest his soul ) played 9 years including 5 for the Red Sox. He never made enough to live on. But had great stories.

More later



Oh thanks for the add Bob Catley and Kip Winger. You guys are awesome. As are all my friends ...



The Mulberry Purple and Marwood.... CHECK THEM OUT

No comments: