Saturday, September 09, 2006

Not much going on today. I did not sleep well wed night, then was awakened by a call from Janet. She was taking a sick day at home, and needed to talk. She called three times very early, upset and needing to chat about her issues. She told me that the doctor had given her some meds to take but they could only be taken once a day, half a pill every night before going to bed. She had not taken it the first night ( night before ) because she was unsure of side effects ( work day ) and intended to ask during the next day, after work. Big mistake because now she needed it but could not take it until that night 16-18 hours away. She needed advice. After we chatted I could not go back to sleep so I had a long hard day. I mowed the grass and almost died trying to crank the weedeater. I think it would be easier if I just cut the grass with hand clippers. At least it was cool.

ECA meeting tonight. We refueled the plane with mo-gas ( car gas ) and Sam and I invented a fitting so could use a paintball gun cartridge ( Co2 ) to help the flow rate during transfer. It worked very well.

No comments: