Sunday, September 10, 2006


Sunday, We went to the second service today. I guess we were just worn out. John Maxwell spoke, and he was very good. I must agree with Amy however, Perry is better. Still I enjoyed him a lot and learned a couple lessons I hope I can put into use. ( http://www.kwikmind.com/maxwell/1/John-Maxwell-Leadership.htm )

We went to Ruby Tuesday after church and I had the salad bar and a mushroom Swiss burger. I like it there, it is one of my favorites.

After a stop at Bilo it was home for 40 winks. Tonight was the first Group Link for us. It was actually better than I expected. After a slightly slow start I think we all warmed up nicely. Other than Amy & Joel we did not know the other four couples. I think I'll grow to enjoy it quickly.

We got home and I went straight to bed. I slept ok about an hour but awoke at 10:30 and actually got up because I wanted to move about bit. I feel much better than the last couple nights.

Soccer tomorrow. Go Ashley !!!

No comments: