Tuesday, May 05, 2009



Sometimes I listen to talk radio. Political talk radio. Shows like Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity, and Rush Limbaugh. I don't tune in every day, but I enjoy them on occasion while driving. I find that on most issues I agree with their take. But not all.

I recently listened to Michael Savage a couple times. Though I really not wild about his style of in your face reporting, a few things he says hit a chord. I don't agree with him as much as some of the others, but I think he was right today when he said, that in this politely correct climate dissenting opinions are taboo. He asserts that the liberal politicians the left wing press actually feel deep inside that "A GOOD American, is a SILENT American. A BETTER American is a STUPID American. But that the BEST American is a SILENT, STUPID American."

The reactions to the tea parties last month seem to support his theory.

What do you think?

No comments: