Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Had to call in the plumber today. The old water heater has bitten the big one. Notice I did not say the HOT water heater. You don't need to HEAT hot water ... I had basically two choices. Go to Lowe's,or Home Depot ( I checked ) and buy one for $395 plus tax with a six year warranty. Hump it home and into the house. Empty the old one, cut the water lines. Splice the water lines, grunt and groan and sweat how to remove the old one. Clean the mess it left. Figure a way to muscle it onto my truck. Take it to the dump. Pay the disposal fee and heave it off the truck. Go to the drug store and buy $15 dollars worth of back rub ointment to relieve the pain. OR Call the Plumber and watch TV while he does all this for $470. Plus I have been wanting to up grade my drain lines for the heater and also revamp the washing machine drain lines. I called the plumber and $560 dollars later after only 3 TV court-room shows I have a new heater and an 8 year warranty. Plus I did not have to crawl under the house where the evil night monster sleeps during the day.

Tonight was First Wednesday. Perry taught on Signs. Seeing and hearing what God is saying.

No comments: