Thursday, December 14, 2006


Anderson University had their Christmas Party tonight and like always the food was good. Greg, Ken and Lindsey always out do expectations. They fixed stuffed chicken, roasted pork tenderloin and crabcakes. WOW ! Thanks to them and I will have to work three times as hard after the first of the year when my gym membership kicks in.
A record crowd attended and we sat with Dan and Claudia, John and Pam, Rosemary and the new H.R. head and her husband as wee as Dennis and Brenda McKee.
Dr Whitaker awarded the special staff awards as always and Dennis won a very deserving award for service to the school above and beyond the call of duty. Then in the shocker of the evening. Kristie was called up to receive Presidents Award for outstanding service to the University. Way to go honey ! I told you people noticed all those extra hours you put in this year. I love you and I am so proud of you and for you. You deserved it even if you don't believe it.
Well all had a nice time with music from the Music dept and an audience interactive program.
A first for me.

No comments: