Wednesday, October 04, 2006


It was Steak or Shrimp night at AU. Kristie and I went for steak. Not bad at all. Must not have been the only one who thought so. I've never seen a bigger crowd. John commented on the crowd as well. Gregg told me Ken was cutting steak all night the night before. Something like 500 were cooked. And Ken hooked us up with a plate of shrimp to go. YES !!! You did a good job guys and I loved it. But Gregg, I think ( and hope ) you are wrong about the outcome of UGA and Tennessee this Saturday.
Go DAWGS !!! Saw where Stuckey broke his foot and will be out for Clemson a few weeks. If Jacoby Ford can hang on to the ball it'll be ok. He is so fast. T.I.G.E.R.S

It was first Wednesday and the crowd was good. The band intrigued me with the intro of You Really Got Me. They Rock. Perry was great, and it was a message for me again.

No comments: