Thursday, September 07, 2006

Well here I am with my brand new Blog. Please be kind because I am new here. And I really did not like English in school. Recess was my forte`. Within these pages I hope to chronicle my world. I'll start with tonight.

Tonight is first Wednesday and that means we have a service at NewSpring. It was good, but unusual. The band played then Sherry Moorhead came out for announcements. Then another song. BTW the band was fabulous tonight. After that Jason Wilson came out and talked a little. Then more songs, and Shane Duffy came out. More songs and a video from Perry ( he is in Houston with other large church pastors. Joel Osteens church ) After the band played again, Shane came back out and wrapped it up.

Kristie brought Rosemary from work. She was very gracious and loved the building. It was probably a good service for her because she was raised Catholic. She liked the music ..said it reminded her of her high school times and youth camps. I guess everyone does those.

After church Joel talked us all into Brewsters. It was a challenge for him , twisting our arms....NOT ! I had a small birthdaycake for free ( punch card ) and Kristie had chocolate peanutbutter. Joel and Amy split a large double dip of that and b*day cake. Ashley like her very smart smart uncle charles had a childs b*cake. It was very nice.

No comments: